for Wotton, Charfield,
STOP PRESS: Now under new ownership as the
sister paper to The Wotton Directory! Meet the new team here!
Free draw promotions - our terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of
employees of the Promoter (JB Publishing Ltd), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by date as stated in the relevant printed copy of the paper. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed in the relevant issue of The Wotton Times.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place
on the date as advised in print. The first two entries drawn will be the winners.
7. The prize for the winners is as stated in the relevant prize draw.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the
Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity (ie a picture for use in the paper or on social media) and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is JB Publishing Ltd, 11 Underhill Road, Charfield, Wotton-Under-Edge, United Kingdom, GL12 8TQ.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and
17. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.